Sunday, July 02, 2006


PRAISING GOD FOR MY HOME

I want to thank God today for my home. I offer praise to him for the provisions he's made in my life. I never thought I would be so blessed as to become a homeowner. I can't say if it will be in my future to own this home forever, I'm leaving this in the Father's hands. I still desire to go and work for my church full time. I am willing to sacrifice my home for this purpose. But while I am here now, I praise God for his generosity.

In this home I've had the chance to live with my son. This has brought us closer together. I've also had 2 very special godly roommates lead to me and built lasting friendships with each woman.

So today, Lord, I praise you for your generous provisions. Father, I praise you for my home.

Lord, thank you for this special place that warms my heart
I know that it cannot compare to the home that awaits me in heaven
Thank you for the bunnies that run around the grass outside
Thank you for my friendly neighbors
Thank you for allowing me the means to live here

I PRAISE YOU Lord for the generosity you've poured out onto my life

Note: in an act of worship, I'm going to be cleaning my home today!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gardenia said...

I too praise the Lord for your home, and I pray even though you may end up in full time ministry (I would not be one bit surprised! I had a feeling that maybe that was your calling) that God will give you this place of grounding, this place to go back and feel refreshed. I have a home in Florida and I miss it so much, I feel so much more grounded in my home (even though I have to make payments!) and I can't wait until my assignment here is done, so I can go back to the "place" I love. My first pastor used to say that we all needed "a place to stand to run."

1:54 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Hmm...never thought of cleaning as an act of worship. Takes on a whole new look to me now!

Happy 4th of July! God Bless America! God Bless the troops!

9:08 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

Thanks for stopping by *The Blogstar.

Your spirit is welcomed! Your heart is apparent.

Thanks for sharing.

Blessings.
Chad

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too thank God for my house all the time. I took a permanent marker and wrote the words "Jehovah Jireh" on the wall above the front door. It means the Lord is my provider. I'm overwhelmed by how he has blessed me.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home