Wednesday, June 28, 2006


40 DAYS OF PRAISE

DAYS NINE AND TEN HIGHLIGHTS
Wow! 40 Days of Praise seems to be catching on. I understand that many are reading but are shy to comment. Friends, don't be shy...POST, POST, POST...we are making a joyous noise with our keypads, right? If you just READ...well, a mouse doesn't make a joyous noise....just "click, click, click"...

Seriously, I thank all who are reading. I know you are praising God in your hearts. I have enjoyed your personal emails. Special thanks to Janine, my guest Praiser. There may be a few more guests coming up...stay tuned.

Go here for a special treat...from Steve Sporre's blog...here are some awesome up n' coming Worship Leaders! TOO COOL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Steve rocks! Let's all sing with uncle Steve :-)
Those kids will be rock stars.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home