Sunday, July 02, 2006


40 DAYS OF PRAISE

DAYS THIRTEEN AND FOURTEEN HIGHLIGHTS
All seems well. I am beginning to get caught up on reading your blogs and sharing your praises. My son has been with me for a full week now. PRAISE indeed! The weather here in Southern California couldn't be beat. AND, it's a 4 day holiday weekend.

My heart is filled with the spirit of God. I've been trying to spend some quiet quality time in prayer and reflection. I hope your hearts are resting in Him as well.

Praise be to God.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the compliment on my art. You know I've never thought of doing a show. Sounds like that would be a cool goal though. I'm starting to post my art here: http://noli4th.deviantart.com/
if you want to see more.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home