Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hello All,

I want to post something prolific, something grand or really really deep regarding my trip but I don't know if I have the words...not yet at least.

I felt the presence of God so strongly. I felt how small I am. How big He is. This was not a trip I could have survived on my own strength. It was ALL GOD.

I may wait to write about Rwanda for now. I need some time to let it settle in. But I promise I will be blogging very soon and pictures will follow as well!

In Christ,
Danielle

7 Comments:

Blogger TiNA said...

Totally feel ya on that!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Janine said...

I understand how you feel too. everybody wants to know, but I just don't have the energy. I feel like I need a time to just let things settle in.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danielle, when you are ready to tell, I will be all ears.
luv you much!!!!
TA

12:25 PM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

We wait.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you, Danie! Big hugggggss.

3:38 AM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

O.k., I'll be patient for Rwanda, but post something girl! I miss ya!

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danielle,
I hope you will continue to post praises even though the 40 days is over. Your inspiring words
must continue for your readers.
Thanks for the posts previously.
Rest for a bit from your trip, but keep up the good and God-ly work.
NC native

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home