Sunday, August 13, 2006



HOME AGAIN

Hello Friends,

I didn't exactly say that I was leaving for Rwanda 2 weeks ago. My church asked that I not openly disclose our travel plans. So I chose not to post that I was leaving for Africa but I felt that those of you who have been reading my blog for the past couple of months would "get the idea."

So, now I'm back. And although I'm a bit tired this morning. I wanted to get in a quick blog post.

Rwanda was amazing. The people were so loving and inspiring to me. Here are a couple of photos from my trip. Please enjoy and I will share more later.

Thank you to those of you who were praying for me and my team. And thank you for journeying with me through 40 Days of Praise! You're awesome! What I experienced in Rwanda will change my life forever. I arrive home feeling closer to God and more thankful for my life in Christ than ever before.

~Danielle

12 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Welcome back. Looking forward to hearing more.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Janine said...

Hi darling. What an adventure it was, glad to have shared it with you. Missed you at breakfast this morning!

10:49 AM  
Blogger happytheman said...

Awesome Danielle looking forward to more posts on this..

We have Gilbert Tuhabonye at our church tonight thanks for the precursor.

1:22 PM  
Blogger raema said...

Glad you're back safe and sound. You've been in my prayers. Can't wait to hear about your trip.

1:37 PM  
Blogger TiNA said...

Wow. You went to Rwanda?! How brave! Can't wait to hear more about it!! ;)

4:18 PM  
Blogger TiNA said...

Hey great one of the women in the field! It is so funny how different and similar all of our pictures are... Praise God for digital cameras! :) I missed you at breakfast too, but I liked having my own room again. Hehe.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

Wondered if you were back. I heard some had been stuck at Heathrow going on four days now. PTL! I prayed for luggage both going and coming. The pictures are beautiful. Glad you are all safely back and I can't wait to hear all about the trip/ministry.

5:54 PM  
Blogger gracie said...

Thought that must've been where you were... so glad you are safely back, and that God has done some wonderful things in/through you!!!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey woman!

So glad you are back safely. We prayed for you, of course. I'll try to call this afternoon or possibly this evening when Stephen comes home.

Love to you,

Tab and the crew

11:01 AM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Such big smiles, they all look so happy. Please share!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Just a girl.... said...

WOW! What an experience! I can't wait to hear more!

Lovely pictures, BTW...

5:22 PM  
Blogger steve said...

give me the goods!!

HOW GREAT WAS GOD?

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home