Saturday, July 22, 2006


PRAISING GOD FOR DAY 33

Day 33 of Praise has been a great one so far. Went to a conference this morning and got to spend some quality time with the small group leaders I serve.

The weather here in Southern California is gorgeous today. Lots of sun, mild breeze. I went and had a strawberry milkshake about an hour ago and now I'm settling down to relax a bit before church this evening.

Lord, I praise you for perfect days
For days that begin with worship
For today, I heard the whole earth worship you
and joined in with my heart...


Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and all its fullness; let the field be joyful, and all that is in it. Then all the trees of the woods will rejoice before the Lord. For He is coming, for He is coming to judge the earth. He shall judge the world with righteousness, and the peoples with His truth. --Psalm 96:11-14

1 Comments:

Blogger TiNA said...

Sing with me: "If it's on the list... it's in the bag... and if it's in the bag... it's on the list." Worship was definately on the list today... and boy did we get a bag full!!

A story that the speaker shared that was that of his young nephew who was sneaking up to scare his dad. The dad hear the the boy in the stair well and prepared and scared his son and his son ran off back up stairs. Moments later, the dad heard the footstep on the stairs and the the little boy whipsered "Scare me again, daddy."

True worship brings you into the presence of an awesome God... and it is scary, but oh how we want it. With all the joy, thrills, twist, and turns it allows us to take. So I say to God, "Scare me again, Daddy!!"

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home