Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hello All,

I have had a troublesome time trying to post something of my trip to Rwanda. As much as I love to blog, I just haven't found much time to do so after returning home from Rwanda. Forgive me, fellow bloggers!

Rwanda was wonderful. Just wonderful. It was a trip that will inspire my heart forever. I loved the people. I loved their desire and love for Christ. And I am humbled by the way the expressed their affection for me.

I have wanted so much to post photos but haven't had the time since returning. They will come later...but know that I am doing okay and that I will write as soon as I've the time. Since returning home I've had so little spare time to myself. My job has kept me hopping and now, I'm helping get my son ready for his junior year in high school!

I pray all of YOU are well. More later...

In Christ,
Danielle

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you went to Rwanda.

I found yer blog thru "All blessings" yer blog's title is what made me want to stop by and when i did the verse you have prov 18:21 inspired me, thanks :)

7:43 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Praying for you, for a quiet moment~

5:04 AM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

I have one that will be a junior also. Can you believe? Only 2 years and they will be out of the nest? Hurts my heart!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home