Thursday, March 15, 2007


I'M STILL HERE

My goodness, friends. It seems so long since I've blogged. I miss coming here to write and to think. It's been a part of my spiritual life in such a big way.

At the begining of the year I had big plans to slow down. Well, that didn't actually happen. It was my desire to work less at my "regular job" and spend more time in ministry. But it would seem God had other plans and my regular job required more of my time than I had ever bargained for. So I haven't written much lately.

Things are going well with Radford. Although we are in a long-distance relationship, I still feel that he is close to me everyday. He's been very creative with calls, emails and text messages. I am not ashamed to say (and I know he reads my blog now too) that I'm in love.

Things with my son have gone quite well. Since moving back in with his father full time he seems to be more peaceful. The back and forth stuff is finally over for my young man. I never realized how hard this had been for him over the years. I praise God that he had the courage to stand up to me and his father and just say "enough is enough." My son continues doing all the things he loves, diving completely into his graphic and performance arts. I'm so proud of him. God has blessed me so.

And, last but certainly not least...I will be returning to Rwanda again soon. I'm so excited about this. I'd like to ask for all of your prayers that I may blog another 40 Days of Praise before leaving. I just feel that I'd like to do something like this. Pray that I have the time and the energy to launch this. I loved doing it so much last year.

I miss all of you and do read your blogs every chance I get. Yet during this busy season right now, I am not often leaving comments. But know you are in my prayers.

God Bless,
Danielle

14 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Rwanda and you will be on my prayer list......be well and encouraged...

7:44 AM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

I am so excited for you for the good things happening in your life! Its time!

If you have time would you agree for me for a Godly spouse for my youngest?

Danielle, I worked ten years in the ministry at financial sacrifice. I'm glad I did. But also the secular work world is a ministry field - sometimes you are the only light they have so make the most of the ministry you have there while you are there! Sometimes your presence so full of God is just the ministry some need.

Who knows where God will lead you next - as He is surely in control of your life! I know you minister just through this blog - the times you blog, when I open it up, its like a ray of sunshine coming down on me. I would look forward to a 40 days of Praise again!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Happy for your new found love. Miss your writings, but I still check in from time to time. No time to blog myself. :(

5:47 PM  
Blogger Just a girl.... said...

I will most definitely be joining you in those 40 days of praise, as I know many others will too. Be prepared for inspiring another snowball effect of people suddenly seeing how much they are blessed!

And of course I am so happy for you and your love. Of course you don't have time to blog as much. You are LIVING the life God has blessed you with!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Radford said...

Let's keep praying together daily as you live in this busy season. In this prayer time we can celebrate all the wonderful things God does for us (family and friends). I will do my best to encourage you to make time for your blog. I would be honored to join you in 40 days of praise.

I LOVE YOU TOO DANIELLE

10:50 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

It was so good to come back here to this peaceful place and find your newest beautiful picture - such a peaceful scene!

I am glad you are in love. Did you ever blog about how you met him? If so, I missed it.

Rwanda - blessings on you! What a wide open mission field.

I am so happy for you and your son that you are at peace. I pray that happens to my step grandson and his parents. His mother is a thorn in all of our sides right now.

1:36 PM  
Blogger holy chaos said...

wow,Rwanda!

I will be praying...

it sounds like you are filled with love and hope!

your blog makes me smile...

5:26 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Praying, definately praying. God's light shines so brightly through you, your walk is a true testimony of His grace. Enlightenment, hope, love, faith, glory and truth are always things that I find when I read this blog, and for that, I thank you.
Hugs to you in this new season of His travel.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I just stopped by again to say that Kev and I have finally finished Chapter 4 and it's posted.

6:18 PM  
Blogger david santos said...

Hello, DANIELLE!
This work is very good. thank you
have a good weekend

6:34 AM  
Blogger gracie said...

Thinking of you.. in love, racing off to Rwanda... wow! A friend of mine just returned from Rwanda and her pics and stories were so amazing. I know God will use you, and Radford, to BLESS...

4:15 AM  
Blogger donna said...

So very beautiful Danielle...my prayers and encouragement to you....

God bless
Donna

4:33 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Thank you all for the loving comments. God's love never ceases to amaze me!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Paolo said...

Nice work! Greetings from Greece!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home