Wednesday, February 07, 2007



(Shenna - trying to figure out how to tag you back! I have my post nearly ready to go!)

Hello All,

Happy Week to you! I've been loving God "off-line" for a bit, trying to rest and refresh. I prayed so hard last night, again, I felt my head would burst. God is so good that sometimes, I come to Him with such enthusiasm that I can hardly wait until my prayer is answered.

Last night I prayed for a sign.

I know with great confidence that I'll have it.

The prayer also involves my beautiful friend Janine.


Lord, I come to you with a joyful praising heart!
There is no doubt you are listening!
There is no doubt you are in control!
There is no doubt you will take my burdens!
Your yoke is light! Much lighter than these burdens!
Thank you, Father, for lifting them from us!

Lord, it is so tough sometimes to wait on You
Because your answers are so powerful and so good!

8 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Once again, a beautiful picture with wonderful words.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Hmm...I lost my comment so this might double post! I said:

*Waiting patiently to hear about your wierdness!*

I love how you spend time with our Father, and how you share it with us.

Keep on keepin on!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

I know exactly what you mean here. And that is the most astounding photograph.

7:39 AM  
Blogger holy chaos said...

amen! :)

i prayed for a sign last night...

i think i got it this morning....

5:15 PM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

what a gorgeous photo - and thoughts - I have been dis-com-bobulated -

but now in Florida - now just to put everything in place - I know God is going to do something - I feel He is going to just let me "rest in Him" for a while, i.e., no work except just get my house in order.

trip was exercise in faith - sometimes when I got out of car, I could barely walk - I would lean over the hood and cry - and then He would see me through another mile, and another, and another....1,918 of them!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

looks like i lost my comment too - have arrived in FL - God saw me through all 1,918 mi - when I thought I couldn't..............

6:16 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Sorry, Ladies! I had to turn on Comments Moderation because I kept getting spam-type comments!

Dawn - I am enjoying reading about you and your son!

Shenna - weirdness to follow. Sorry, I have been so busy this week. I'm keepin' on my friend! Blessings to you this week!

Candy - yes, this photo is so cool! Not mine of course.

Holy Chaos - wonder what your sign was???

Diana - safe and sound in Florida...I'm so glad to hear this! I'll be back to check out your blog very soon! My time on my computer at home as been short lately.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that says anything, I just saw this prayer, I've been too busy to notice... anything. Thanks for praying for me, I know God will give us rest and comfort, we just need to be obidient and hang in there.
Always thankful for you!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home