Sunday, January 14, 2007


I WAS MADE TO LOVE YOU

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God and experiences a relationship with God. The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God IS love--so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him...If God love us like this, we cerainly ought to love each other. No one has seen God, ever. But if we love one another, God dwells deeply within us, and his love becomes complete in us--perfect love! --1 John 4:7-9, 11-12 The Message Translation

11 Comments:

Blogger Gardenia said...

So powerful. Lord, help us to become!

2:47 PM  
Blogger BNTonnu said...

John 21:15-19
Richard Foster wrote that years ago Jesus quested about Peter's love before entrusted to Peter His mission...Today, our Lord asks you and I the same questions: "Do you love me?" "Do you love me?" "Do you love me?"
Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time! I was hurt because Jesus asks and keep asking me (*_*).
My heart to the single parent community - my heart to You my dear Danielle.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Beautiful picture, as usual. And a wonderful scripture reminder!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

another beautiful post....purely beautiful.....

7:55 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Diana - beautiful sentiment, thank you

BN - Yes! Yes! Lord, we praise you for Single Parents and the work you are doing in their lives.

Dawn - Yes, this photo captured my heart.

Becky - thank you...please enjoy. : )

8:35 PM  
Blogger Liza on Maui said...

Yes, beautiful photo and a timely reminder from the Bible. Thanks.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

The photo brings me such peace.

How have you been lately Danielle?

9:17 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Liza - thank you.

Shenna - I'm still here. Life is good. God is good. Peace is at hand indeed!

4:53 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Amen sweet sister, Amen!

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evocative photo. very nice. The quote encapsulates the heart of Jesus Christ's teachings.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Christ Redeemer in Rio! I know this picture was not for me, but I'll take it as if it was posted in my honor. Beautiful!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home