Wednesday, January 03, 2007

"Don't be upset, and don't let all these doubting questions take over. Look at my hands; look at my feet--it's really me. Touch me. Look me over from head to toe. A ghost doesn't have muscle and bone like this. " As he said this, he showed them his hands and feet. --Luke 24:38-40 (The Message)

Lord, I am singing out loud tonight
You have shown yourself to me
You have gifted me with your ever-presence in my life
Your wounds of truth
Your wounds taking over my doubts
Delivering me

I have seen the Lord tonight
I have seen his reflection bright
in those I love
I have felt his wounds of truth
deeply in my heart
I have looked him over from head to toe
and I see brilliance
and I see promises revealed

5 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Pregnant with possibilities is a phrase ringing in my heart....hungry for Him and pregnant with possibilites.....Praying and Praising with you....becky

7:13 AM  
Blogger TiNA said...

WOW!!! Thank you for sharing! That is beautiful. Thanks Danielle!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

to see Him in the faces of our brothers and sisters...this is heaven on earth! love the poem!!
sounds as if your holidays were wonderful...here's to an exciting new year!

10:00 AM  
Blogger BNTonnu said...

Amen. Amen. Amen.
Let's sing Amen.
2007..here she comes.
Danielle. You are amazing.
Praise God.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Becky - yes...let's praise all year long.

Little I - good to hear from you!

Jada's Gigi - yes, the holidays were so blessed. Happy 2007!

BN - I love you!!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home