Saturday, February 10, 2007


SOMETHINGS AIN'T EASY TO ADMIT!

I've been tagged by Shenna at Living in Grace to list 6 weird things about me.

Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose 6 people (but like, I just chose 4...)to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Okay, so here are my 6 WEIRD THINGS:

1) I downloaded 4 Michael Jackson songs off of iTunes last month and I danced to them in my pyjamas.

2) When I was a kid I wanted to attend college where my mother told me Rod Serling taught (Rod Serling who hosted the old Twilight Zone series...He was intense and hot even in black and white!!!!)

3) I barf a LOT on planes.

4) I won't eat fruit with other foods because I think it is bad food-combining but I never tell anyone this. I just decline when offered because I hate going into what food combining is...

5) I used to be in love with Daryl Hall (oh boy...that admission really hurt! But I was, like, 12 years old!!!)

6) I like to go places alone and sit and talk to God when I feel anxious or sad. I do this more often than others realize. They usually just can't figure out why I'm late to events or can't explain periods of absences.

I'm tagging

TiNA @Cello Girl Talks
Marti @Marti's Musings
Diana @Nightwatch
Kevin @Tounge-tied Lightning

6 Comments:

Blogger bigshoulders said...

I didn't know Rod Serling was a professor! Learn something new everyday.

Oh, by the way, it was harder for me to come up with six people to send it on to, than finding six weird things about myself. lol.

kevin

11:26 AM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Cracking up about Michael Jackson.

You barf on planes? Remind me to never fly with you!

I love that you go of to be with God - very admirable, not weird.

Ach...you're not too weird. I'll keep ya!

5:18 PM  
Blogger holy chaos said...

i used to have mj's "off the wall" (i think that is the name) and "thriller" my friends and i used to dance to it in college!

your post made me smile!

hall and oates had some great music! (reminds me of high school):)

11:38 AM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

LOL - Rod Sterling?????

Food combining I understand, but don't always follow! You must have my daughter's "balance" problems - planes, carnival rides, chiropractic devices - all make her barf.....

I love these things - fun way to get to know people.

6:17 PM  
Blogger TiNA said...

It would have been good to know #3 before I flew half way around the world with you last year ;)

8:10 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Kevin - I think Rod is in heaven these days..sniffle, sniffle! I also had the 6 person problem! But I could have gone on about me being weird for pages and pages!

Shenna - yes, yes. Barfing on planes is something I HATE that I do! Ugh! Thank you for thinking I'm not too weird. You probably just say that 'cause you're a little weird too. LOL!! Thanks for the challenge to have some fun this week!

Holy Chaos - Hall & Oates, MJ, it's all good! I love to dance!!!

Diana - I KNEW YOU'D KNOW about FOOD COMBINING! I love you dear lady!!!!!!

Tina - I got myself looped up on medication before I traveled with you!! But I'll be sure to barf on you when we go back to Rwanda this year!!!!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home