Sunday, June 25, 2006


PRAISING OUR REDEEMER FOR THE HOLY CROSS

It's Sunday morning and all I can think about is the Cross. The power of the Cross. The redemptive love of the Cross. I think of Christ's scars that healed me. I think of how unworthy I am and how worthy Christ is. I feel peace this morning and I feel loved.

Father, thank you thank you for the Holy Cross.

I don't really have many words this morning...perhaps more will come later. I am in awe of my own emotion for Christ's love for me.

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. psalm 95:6,7

5 Comments:

Blogger Gardenia said...

Whew, I stayed home from church with just a little depression (being away from family) and took a break from church today and have been oil painting, and your blog - whooo - you didn't need a lot of words, God's power and love just pierced my heart as I read....thank you. I'm putting you on my links, I hope that is ok, if not let me know. So powerful -

11:54 AM  
Blogger TiNA said...

OH the wonderful cross. So much... so much love, so much pain, so much sin, so much redemption. Thank you, Jesus!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that.. what a great sermon today as well!! Thankyou, LORD!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Diana - I hope I provided a little lift for you today. Take care and rest in God's love. Linking to my blog is okay by me. Thank you!

Tina - yes, I'm singing this song!

Gina d. - girl, I was digging the sermon as well. Good stuff and so timely!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Wow that was awesome! I might just be back for more! You are an inspiration!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home