Friday, June 23, 2006


PRAISING GOD FOR TINA

Father, I praise you for this woman
Lord, I thank you for her presence in my life
Her love for You inspires me
Her trust in You draws me closer to your truth
She is your faithful servant
and I'm ever-greatful

Lord, your timing is perfect!
For you brought this friend into my life
that she would walk with me on my journey
and I on hers

Oh, Lord what a gift you have given to me!
Your love for us is mighty!
I join you, Lord, and sing praises for my friend!

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

3 Comments:

Blogger TiNA said...

Awww... what can I say? Words cannot express how grateful I am to God for bringing us together, for such a time as this.

Wait hear that?....It's beautiful...listen hard... deep calming music...the song reaches into the soul and transforms... you were made to hear this music... lyrics that know you better than you will ever know yourslef... a melody as sweet as the purest honey... yet as powerful as rolling thunder... can't you hear God singing? That song - it's praises for you!

10:03 AM  
Blogger BNTonnu said...

He will rejoice over me with singing. Zephaniah 3:17

My Lord. My God. Amen.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Here's to wuving you, Tina!!!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home