Friday, June 23, 2006


40 DAYS OF PRAISE

DAY FIVE HIGHLIGHTS
I am really enjoying reading your blogs and your praises in the comments of my posts. Your hearts for God are BEAUTIFUL!

IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST PLEASE COMMENT WHERE YOU ARE PRAISING FROM (California, Texas, etc.).

Therefore I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations;
I will sing praises to your name.
2 Samuel 22:50 (NIV)

Invigorate my soul so I can praise you well,
use your decrees to put iron in my soul.
--Psalm 119:175 (MSG)

7 Comments:

Blogger TiNA said...

Sunny So Cal, baby! By way of South Carolina, Wisconsin & Florida. But hey... I am here now. :)

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey D! I'm praising along with you from hot & humid Maryland - not far from our nation's capitol. Miss you tons! -Miss G

6:04 AM  
Blogger Shawna said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by...

Coastal NC here, formerly of San Diego!

2:28 PM  
Blogger bigshoulders said...

North Carolina, Raleigh area

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Northern California where the weather is absolutely perfect right now.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Welcome!!!

9:59 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Alberta, Canada. 3 hours NE of Edmonton.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home