Sunday, January 15, 2006

YOU HAVE MY HEART AND I AM YOURS FOREVER
Okay, like I made it through the weekend! Praise God! By the end of last week I was in true burn out and needed to rest. I am dealing with a few personal issues one of which I have shared here in my blog. My son's father.

I served at church on Saturday night and continued to pray my way through the weekend. I came home and crashed. I woke up and looked out my window. The moonlight was so bright in my room, it felt almost like sunlight on my face. I lay there in my bed, closing my eyes and could still feel the moonlight through my eyelids. God wanted to talk. So I lay there and listened. I listened to my heart and to my fears and lifted each one of them to God. I know you're here, Father God.

My son and his father met me at the church at 4:30 to meet the new mentor. I just prayed God would have his hand on the situation. I believe all went well and the young college aged man who will be my son's mentor was so kind. I'm going to continue to pray that we make it through this next season. We can only go up from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home