Tuesday, January 10, 2006



I feel blue tonight so I decided to upload this picture of a blue starfish. It's been a long time since I've seen a blue starfish but when I saw one similar to this - I was snorkeling around off the coast of Baja California. Starfish are just peaceful. I guess if a starfish can still be blue and lovely...so can I !!

From Corinthians 12: 9-10 (the paraphrase...)

"And then (God) told me,

My grace is enough; it's all you need.
My strength comes into its own in your weakness

Once I heard that, I was glad to let it happen. I quit focusing on the handicap and began appreciating the gift. It was a case of Christ's strength moving in on my weakness. Now I take limitations in stride, and with good cheer, these limitations that cut me down to size--abuse, accidents, opposition, bad breaks. I just let Christ take over! And so the weaker I get, the stronger I become!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home