Saturday, January 14, 2006

PRAISING GOD THROUGH TRIALS
I spent most of last week praying hard on matters. I just felt attacked from every angle. From every sneaky angle. And I'm asking God to show me the course I should take, to show me His path for my life.

A woman from my office spoke with me yesterday morning. She asked if I could step into her office and when we sat down together she told me she'd seen me at church last weekend (our pastor asked us to all stand up and he introduced our team). She said she didn't realize I was involved in the singles ministry and she expressed her desire to join a small group, or possibly lead one.

My heart smiled. It may seem silly to some when I express this but to me, it felt like God was letting me know that He's here and He's using me now. I feel in my heart that He is using my life for His greater good but little confirmations such as these are wonderful surprises and give me the boosts I need to keep going.

I continue to pray for God to use me. To move through every inch of my life and take over and to take all from me that He has no use for or finds will harm me. It is tough to step back and wait but patience and trust in Him will serve me well. I feel there are more trials to come that will keep me from serving in ministry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home