Friday, December 30, 2005

BRING ON THE NEW YEAR

I still have yet to hear back from our Pastor but my anxiety has decreased substancially. It seems there is just a lot of stuff to do and I can't be bothered with whatever the answer will be. I'm here...I'm gonna serve those I love...God has a plan...God is awesome...my life is pretty cool too just to even have been asked to apply.

My thoughts have turned to "what's next, God?" I just feel in my bones that 2006 is gonna rock.

I made contact with the pastor and his wife who so touched my heart a few years back and helped put me on my journey back to Christ. Praise God for these lovely people. They are the aunt and uncle of my ex-boyfriend. They, along with my ex's mother very gently witnessed to me over about a 2 year period and had a substantial impact me. I don't even wanna think about where I'd be now without them. Thank you, Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home