Wednesday, July 19, 2006


PRAISING GOD ALL MIGHTY

Hello friends. I could not post yesterday because the batteries in my wireless mouse went kaput! But I was praising in my heart!

The other night thunder and lightening rolled through my town. It was a hot night and my bedroom window was open. I awoke to the sounds of incredible thunder. My heart raced. Clap! Boom! The earth shook. In my head I heard, "Be still and know that I am God."

Those who oppose the LORD will be shattered.
He will thunder against them from heaven;
the LORD will judge the ends of the earth.
"He will give strength to his king
and exalt the horn of his anointed."
1 Samuel 2:10

I lay there still as a pin. Clap! Boom! Crash! Inside, I was shaking. The awesomeness of God. All powerful and completely in control. God is a storm. A force. God is mighty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gardenia said...

Until I lived in Florida I loved the awesome thunder/lightning storms - they reminded me of God in so many ways - the POWER - the deep rumbling sound (thunder)in which God spoke sometimes in the olden days - the lightning that reminded me of the light that must radiate from THE ONE!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home