Thursday, January 19, 2006


MASTER BLASTER
"You ask me am I happy
Well as matter of fact
I can say that I'm ecstatic
'cause we all just made a pact
We've agreed to get together
Joined as children in Jah
When you're moving in the positive
Your destination is the brightest star..."

THANK YOU, MR. WONDER!

I wanted to clarify my last post - my son was spending the night at his father's. We are still sharing him.

I feel strange these days...by "these days" I mean these past 13 months or so. A lot has changed in my life. Some situations have been so challenging yet God has carried me through them. I feel I have additional energy and patience. I have the fortitude and courage to ride things out. My trust in God and reliance on Him has been the difference. I cry, yet I do not feel lost. I hurt, yet I do not feel damaged. In each trial I am renewed and I come out stronger.

It has taken daily time with God, study of scripture, remaining in fellowship with other Christians (meaning: my small group!) and consistent worship each week to get me to this point. I'm so thankful I'm here.

You know I don't care if you're livin' in Jah, in Jehova, in Hosea, in Christ...brother, just GET HERE NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home