Friday, May 23, 2008


LANDSCAPES

Hi Everyone. Well, Hi Anyone. I'm not sure too many people are checking out this blog these days seeing that I have not tended to it in some time. I thought to start a new blog recently when I had the urge to write. I set it up last evening, but it didn't feel quite right. Guess I needed a bit of the old landscape.

The photo above was taken not to far from where I am living now. I moved 2 months ago from Southern California to Northern California. My landscapes have changed.

Here, the beaches are cold but I would say they are more majestic. But you know, different is different. Different isn't necessarily tough but it IS different. I am slowly getting used to my surroundings. I believe it feels like home, yet I do miss my friends. Heaven help me, but I miss Orange County and I suppose, knowing what I'm going to do when I wake up each day.

These days, I'm seeking work. Radford suggested I use this time to write and seek the Lord. He's right. I'm taking a step of faith tonight believing that if I write...just a bit...God will meet me on the journey up what feels like a mountain.

I am not sure what I'm going to write about. I've had some serious writers block this past year. A thought comes to mind...a thought leaves it... It's been this way for a time. I should write from my heart. I'm asking tonight that God would help me to express my heart.

What I can say is that by God's grace I've experienced an even deeper transformation. I believe this past year for me has been a year of tremendous growth and healing albeit sometimes painful.

1 Comments:

Blogger TiNA said...

Love you! Glad you are writing again. I pray God will give you words.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home