Tuesday, October 16, 2007


I SUCK

Yes. Let's just get this part out of the way. I suck. I stink. I'm a bad bad blogger!

I haven't blogged for some time. In fact, it took me some time to recall my user name and password. I need to make a point of stopping by your blogs to say hello again. I'm still here. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth and I'm okay. THANK YOU for all of your kind words.

WHAT'S BEEN UP WITH ME?
Therapy. A new boyfriend. Extreme joy. And writer's block.

THERAPY
I entered into private counseling for some "house cleaning" and it has been a true blessing. It was time and the Lord lead me to a really terrific counselor who worked with Focus on the Family for more than a decade. Alls been going well but I've hesitated to write because stuff's being churned up and I needed some time away from words.

A NEW BOYFRIEND
I think ya'll got the update before I blogged-off. It's taken some doing to be in a long distance relationship with a man who has three children. I've given them a lot of head space and heart space. God is leading. God is good.

EXTREME JOY
You mean I get to say NO sometimes? Hmmmm. I won't go into this too much. But let's just say that some stuff got peeled back and the Lord has shown Himself to me in great ways. Oh yes, and I went back to Rwanda and I can't wait to return again.

WRITER'S BLOCK
I don't know what to say beneathe this heading.

YOU
Yes, you all who've been reading and following me are truly appreciated. I wonder about each of you from time to time. I am forever grateful for the cyber intersection. Drop me a note and let me know wassup.

In Christ,
Danielle

P.S. more to come...

15 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Hey, welcome back. Thanks for stopping by the blogs.

6:09 AM  
Blogger happytheman said...

good to see you back...understand the need to get away, get alone...haven't blogged much myself the past couple of months and somebody has actually hijacked my old blog. Pray that God is making all things news. Peace Happy.

happytheman.wordpress.com

7:40 AM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

Ah, beautiful Danielle, Lover of God. You can catch up a bit with me at
http://nightwatch-gardenia.blogspot.com/

God is preparing His Bride....You. It's ok for you to have been and to be in His Chamber and for you to be prepared for Him by Him. Enjoy the process, though there are challenges and pain. But He's so worth it -

So glad to see some words from you - to know you are ok and I never doubted that God is moving so much through you. Anytime you want to drop some lines - go for it!!!!! We'll wait.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

You don't suck! Life happens to all of us! Glad things are going well for you. My life on the other hand - yikes!

Your myspace addy didn't work. Try mine! www.myspace.com/ShennaGirl

Welcome back! Missed you!

2:33 PM  
Blogger gracie said...

Lovely to read the catch-up! Writers block must be contagious... I've been pretty sporadic myself. Not feeling guilty though, so don't torture yourself because life is gracing you with different paths.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

My son just told me not to use the word "suck." I think he finds it distasteful coming from his mom.

So, okay...I just stink!

Thanks for your comments. Bless you!!!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Glad to know you are ok... and back...

7:19 AM  
Blogger Just a girl.... said...

Hello stranger! Miss you lady! Sorry I'm not around this weekend when you're coming up, I'd love some girl chat time. Let me know when you're up next time!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Just a girl.... said...

Hello stranger! Miss you lots, on and offline!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

Danielle, I have taken the restrictions off of my blog...its open now to everyone...had a stalker.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey, you are back! Missed much...

2:51 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Glad to 'see' you back and looking forward to hearing about the journey.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

YAY! You're back. I haven't checked for awhile, but am so glad I came over today. I miss your beautiful writing.

The picture is beautiful - she looks much like my Kenyan DIL. Beautiful.

One of our faculty members is going to Rwanda with his church early December for two weeks. I'll be anxious to hear his stories when he returns.

I'll check back again later!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Hmmm. I thought I left a comment two days ago. I've missed you and am glad I checked back to see that you've posted and that you're fine.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

7:32 PM  
Blogger bigshoulders said...

Glad you're back, D.

-k

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home