Thursday, April 13, 2006

PRAYER REQUEST
I spent the better part of this week writing my Rwanda letters. Most of these letters are going to non-believers, to old friends of mine.

I think telling people that I have returned to my faith is scarier than going to serve in Rwanda. Seriously.

It's been nearly 2 years since I've returned to my faith. God has been so good, so faithful. So much healing has taken place in my life and I really feel centered, peaceful. I pray these letters will adequately convey my peace and my love.

So please lift my intentions up in prayer to God after reading this post.

In Christ,
Danielle

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Praying, stay focused on the Lord, all will work out for His glory.

4:49 AM  
Blogger gracie said...

Sounds like you have a real story to tell...
Prayers that God will use the words in your letters to reach hearts with His spirit.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Thank you ladies. Your prayers are welcomed, your encouragement so gracious!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home