Thursday, February 02, 2006

PRAYER REQUEST
I am lifting a special prayer to the heavens tonight. I have friends who are planning a missions trip this summer and I have asked if my son and I might be permitted to join them. They have promised to pray on my request and will let me know in short time. God has put Rwanda on my heart and I would like very much to go there. Their group is looking into Rwanda as a possible mission destination...sounds perfect? Almost.

My son's father is having a very hard time saying "yes" to allowing me to take our son to Rwanda. We spoke tonight and he is "thinking about it." I praise God that I didn't get a flat out NO.

I used to serve a small group leader whom I learned works with my son's father. Is this a God-thing OR WHAT? I didn't know this until yesterday. She is well experienced in missions trips (she's been several times to Africa) and she's been talking to my son's father over the last 2 days trying to provide comfort to him and give him confidence. (he went to her...I didn't even know of the connection until he told me her name!!!)

I ask God that if my son and I are supposed to go on mission to Rwanda that He remove the obstacles.

Dear Lord, I am yours now and forever. You are awesome and I love you. You remind me each day that you are here now. You remind me each day that your love is real and unending, miraculous and limitless. Father, keep your hand on this situation. Guide my son and I to the mission You want us to be on this summer. Remove all obstacles. Soften hearts. Do what you do best and give me the wisdom to get out of your way! Amen. --Danielle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home