Sunday, January 22, 2006

WHAT AN AMAZING WEEKEND!!!
The conference was terrific. I was able to spend face to face time with the small group hosts I serve and we really connected as women. We had lunch by a lake not too far from the church and some of us took a walk down by the water and prayed together.

The message at church this week was on Endurance. It really hit home for me. I wanted to share these 2 verses that stuck out:

"In everything we do we show that we are God's servants by patiently enduring troubles, hardships and difficulties." 2 Cor. 6:4 (TEV)

"You know that such testing of your faith produces endurance. Endure until your testing is over. Then you will be mature and complete and you won't need anything." James 1:3-4 (GW)

I put an "ad" up to begin another small group last Friday. The group is for "Mothers Without or With Shared Custody" and so far there is only one member: me. :P But I am going to put it out there and we'll see if God brings anyone my way. My vision is to have the group meet every other Sunday at a Starbucks near my house at 9am. We will do studies on embracing God's promises, hope and, yes...ENDURANCE! Okay...we'll see what transpires!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» » »

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home