Saturday, December 24, 2005



THE DANGERS OF CRITICISM

Paul writes to the Romans...

"So why do you condemn another Christian? Why do you look down on another Christian? Remember, each of us will stand personally before the judgment seat of God. For the Scriptures say,

As surely as I live, says the Lord
every knee will bow to me
and every tongue will confess allegiance to God

Yes, each of us will have to give a personal account to God. So don't condemn each other anymore. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not put an obstacle in another Christian's path." Romans 14:10-13 NLT

You know, I love Paul. He is so wise. In my mind, he's like this big brother who gives the best advice. And in the Bible, Paul teaches us that basically nothing has changed for 2000 years. Christians are still arguing amongst themselves. The wise continue to warn us of these sneaky obstacles to love.

As the New Year approches I am surveying my own life to root out the obstacles I face to loving others more deeply. Friends, I have an incredible amount of pride and I need to let it GO. This is my New Year's prayer for all of you as well.

2006 needs to be full o' love!! So let's get to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home