Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I sit around watching life go by
wasting precious time
Lord I need your hand to guide
Will you carry me along?

Oh yes...Adam Watts WILL do in a pinch.

It's days like these I want to "punch a higher floor" as Prince would say. This translates into me asking myself, YET AGAIN...What are you doing with yourself, Danielle? My ears are ringing - my head is spining - my heart is breaking and I am new in Christ. I sometimes wonder what the point is of doing anything else. I always worried I was borderline NUTS. I think I'm over the edge right now thinking about a life of complete surrender. I just wanted to sit home today, drink coffee and read my Bible. Is this the same as staying home, cozy in bed with the man you love? Can I say this? (of course I can, it's my blog...)

Spent time on the phone tonight discussing a ministry opportunity for another friend of mine. She's nervous. She's happy. She's crazy about it. And YOU KNOW WHY??? Because it feels great when God calls you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

From one Nutjob to another....!! Have a Merry Christmas and a 2006 filled w/experiences that bring you closer and closer to Him!! becky

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you are borderline nuts, Danie. It runs in the family. ;)

Luv you. xoxox

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home