Thursday, December 08, 2005

Okay, I'll get right into things. I lead a mixed small group -- that means guys and gals all partcipating in a Bible study. I lead the study and I've had roughly 30 people come and go from this group over the last 9 months or so. I love all members of the group - I do my best to show Christ's love but that can sometimes erroneously translate into romantic love to some of the men. It has been tough for me to know what to do. I try to be as clear and honest with these guys as I possibly can but it seems no matter how hard I try - every now and then I am faced with this uncomfortable question from a guy whom I just think of as my brother - who asks if I'm interested in dating him. I feel terrible right now. My friend is interested in me but I have no desire whatsoever in him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home