Saturday, December 03, 2005

Hello. This is my first entry into my new blog. Or should I say, my first entry into my FIRST blog. Recently, I tossed out some 20 years of journals and diaries. They detailed my life from roughly age 17 through age 34. This year has been a new year for me and one that I'd prefer to journal about openly. The past is something I would like to share but no longer cared to keep wrapped and packaged in old dusty journals. There were a lot of lost, depressing moments detailed in those books. A lot of details about a life wasted because I did not know Jesus Christ. I hope this blog will provide hope and encouragement for any of you who are struggling with what life means and where yours is headed. I'll share more details about my odd life and my journey home to Christ as the weeks unfold. Thanks for stopping by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home