Saturday, December 10, 2005

Tommorow I will make a follow up call to the man in my group who has developed an interest in me. I will be asking him to move to another group. I'm sure this will disappoint him but I feel that if he remains he will live on "hope." Eish. I speak from experience. One difficult lesson I've learned is that men cannot shepard women and vice versa. It creates a strange dependency. This situation will have to be dealt with carefully. I'm a little disappointed. I phoned my leader a few days ago with (what I felt was) a pretty urgent plea to give me a call. No call. (sigh) I would love some good advice right about now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

I am looking forward to reading about your journey......always disappointing w/leaders let us down. Got no advice but looking forward to seeing where He takes you as you journey through....maybe you don't need to worry about dealing it with it as 'carefully' as you might think....Remember what the beaver said to the Previncy children about Aslan...."Safe?....He's not safe but He's good I tell you"....deal with it honestly and know He's got your back!! Ooops sorry I guess I did have advice...

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home