Monday, December 04, 2006


ONE YEAR OF UNFAILING LOVE

Friends, it has been one year since I began my blog.

What a year it has been. I want to thank the following peeps:

Tabitha - for encouraging me to start this blog
BJK & Kevin - for being my first readers
Whitey - for redesigning my blog look a few months back
The rest of you - God bless you for coming back here again and again

Your comments have provided me with great encouragement. I have enjoyed the great depth to which each of you has shared your life with me here in cyber-land!

Blessings,
Danielle

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog has been a blessing and an inspiration. Thanks for giving me the gift of being your reader.
Congratulations on your first anniversary.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

I agree - your blog has been full of blessing and light - its been like a gift sometimes first thing in the morning!

9:26 PM  
Blogger holy chaos said...

happy anniversery! i love to read your blog.

natalie

6:05 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Your call to PRAISE was phenomenal and I will be grateful to you for that forever. Thanks

7:30 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I don't know what is going on, but I know God is able to see you through it. I love your writing, your pictures, your spirit. Here's to another year!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

I'm glad the Lord connected us through the "World Wide Web"!!

6:17 PM  
Blogger gracie said...

yayyyy!!!! Congratulations, Danielle, knowing you here at Unfailing Love is truly a blessing!

4:55 PM  
Blogger bigshoulders said...

happy birth, err... blogday?
it's been a pleasure reading your blog, danielle. i always appreciate your insight and honest posts.

thanks for your gift to us, the reader.


kevin

5:44 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Many thanks everyone - it's been an awesome year in Christ and in su-weet Blogger Fellowship!!!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home