Saturday, November 25, 2006


IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THANG

Pie and coffee for b'fast this morning.

Because I can!
Because I can!
Because I can!

Lord, I'm praising you for my singleness this morning. I thank you for this pie. I thank you for the hands that brought this pie to me because she knew I didn't get any on Thanksgiving! I thank you for my team with whom I dined last evening.

Father, I lift to you today: myself. I give you: me.

And I thank you for being the God of Restoration, Fresh Starts, Sunsets and Sunrises.

Trust [God] absolutely, people; lay your lives on the line for him. Psalm 62:8

9 Comments:

Blogger holy chaos said...

awesome!

mine was pecan pie and coffee because i can!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

Loved your post! Yes, because we can!

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving - mine turned out better than I hope for - I got very rested up - didn't realize how exhausted I really was! And, I came home with....ham!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Obi-Mac BakDon said...

Nice post.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

What an awesome verse. I need to remember that one.

Happy thanksgiving friend.

2:33 PM  
Blogger happytheman said...

Good for you...Looks like your thanksgiving was blessed.

8:45 PM  
Blogger paulmerrill said...

Pie is great anytime.

And it's great to celebrate where God has put us, wherever that may be (singleness, married-ness, USA, Africa, etc.).

Be blessed today.

11:03 PM  
Blogger The Lone BeaderĀ® said...

Pumpkind pie is the best for breakfast:)

7:32 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I had pumpkin cookies today for breakfast - oddly enough I like everything pumpkin except pie. Weird, I know! I love your thoughts. I posted my thanks list as well - and finally got around to a post today with Wordless Wednesday - I'm so far behind!

Our Rwanda missionary visit was so wonderful. Her power point wasn't working, so we didn't get to see pictures. But we heard wonderful stories.

8:59 AM  
Blogger 10apen said...

Lord, together with Danielle, I want to dedicate myself to you once more...

Bless you Danielle!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home