Wednesday, May 03, 2006


TEAM RWANDA! WE'RE SLASHING PRICES...
Friends, I have a prayer request for you. I know, I know...this might seem like a tall order but I'm gonna shoot:

Please pray for our junk.

Yes prayer warriors, Team Rwanda had a garage sale last weekend and we are getting ready for round two. We hope to raise funds for some minor expenses we are encountering. And we're gonna raise those incidental funds one blessed quarter at a time...




I am posting photos here of these...erh..lovely items...I am asking you to pray for these goodies and for us...

Please pray that these items would find good homes, pray that they would be sold for the best possible price, pray that although it would seem to me that no one in their right mind would want this stuff...that somebody out there really needs a copper elephant walking between two enormous tusks...or a printer that I can't get to work...or a pocket sized ghetto blaster...or a wooden box shaped like a carrot...

Ebay's got nothing on us.

Africa is calling.

"I'm a hostage here for hope, not doom." Acts 28:20 (MSG)

"Things are gonna change, I can feel it." Beck

7 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Thanks for the comment on my latest post. Will pray for Project Rwanda. Too bad I'm too far away to donate some of the things in my apartment that deserve a good home!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Wow! What a testimony--went back through your archives to find out a bit more about you. May God bless you and fulfill the desire to reach Rwanda for Him.

4:58 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Beck 3:16?

Is that after Psalms?

7:56 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Does that Eelephant "thing" make a big GONG sound when struck?

12:01 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Thanks "george"!

Steve - Beck...yes, it comes after Hendrix...surely you're familiar? Striking parables...

Yes, it GONGS...bidding starts at two dollars...

7:55 PM  
Blogger bigshoulders said...

Steve Said"Beck 3:16"
LOL.
i will certainly remember to lift you and your garage sale up. thanks for your concern, Danielle. all is infinitely well. :)

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me laugh. And to think I've been keeping the carot box in my closet for years. It came with good chocolates at Easter, a gift from an ex-boyfriends mom, it definitelly had to go. Just a little history for you. I wonder what the Elephant history is.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home