Monday, February 20, 2006


HERE'S TO ALL THE ORIGINALS OUT THERE!!
Miss Piggy: "Be yourself. If you try to be someone else, it makes life so difficult for the post office and deliverymen."
-- Harper's Bazaar interview (1980)

IT'S ALL GOOD
Hey everyone! Things have been going well with my ladies small group. I was unable to host last week and for the first time ever, my group met without me. Woo-hoo! I continue to volunteer with the Singles ministry team at my church. And I've been able to spend a lot of quality time with my son. This past week has been a great one.

It pleases me when I can post something uplifting and not gripe. We should praise God through trials. This is often a challenging concept for me. On one hand, I don't want to have some stupid plastic grin on my face when I'm feeling down but on the other hand, griping never does any good either!

I love blogging because I know ya'll will be reading my comments and this is unlike a diary where I could spew hate and bumble on with such self-pity (I've been down that route). Because I know you're reading, I tend to be more considerate of what I'm saying. So thanks for reading and keeping me accountable.

And like Miss Piggy, I blog on a Mac...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! The world of blogdom is pretty big, but visitors are rare...so its good to have a new face and opinion available!!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Nick Zegarac said...

We all need accoutability in our lives. It keeps one honest.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Rachelle - thank so much for stopping by. Your blog is awesome! It's cool to see you here!

Paul - ahh, bile I can spread but I chose not to lately...I've had enough, as I'm sure many of us have. I've enjoyed checking out your blog. Provocative thoughts. I know our views are different on some matters but you, know, we stand for a common cause: we just want stuff clarified. Perhaps, together we can join the common front to carve our way through all the garbage this crazy planet seems to be dishing out lately.

Nick - thanks for your kind comments and thank you for stopping by.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home